Businesses play significant roles in addressing current social and environmental issues worldwide. More and more for-profit corporates are enthusiastic about driving business for good. B Corporation Movement offers an objective and holistic B Impact Assessment (BIA) platform to evaluate a company's social and environmental performance with a scoring system. The platform develops Impact Business Models (IBMs) to recognize companies that are designed to create specific positive benefits for all of their stakeholders (including shareholders) and achieve double bottom-lines (ie Purpose and Profit). IBMs may be based on companies' products/services, particular processes or activities, or business structures. In this workshop, you will learn about the IBMs structure, real case examples, the scoring system, and most of all be inspired how to develop your company’s own IBM. It provides insights into how to do well by doing good.
Who should join the workshop:
- Passionate about transforming businesses as a force for good.
- Eager to develop a purpose-driven business that creates a real positive impact.
- Preparing for the application of B Corporation Certification or interested in the B Corporation movement.
- Fascinated by innovative ideas related to sustainability strategy development.
- In charge of the ESG in for-profit companies.
Date & Time: 16 Dec, 2021 9:30am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Dream Impact, Unit C, 4/F, 760 Cheung Sha Wan Rd., Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Organizer: B Lab (HK & Macau)
Language: Mainly Chinese with supplementary English materials