Kowloon City District (Including Hung Hom, To Kwa Wan, Ho Man Tin, Lung Tong, comprising Kowloon City, Kowloon Tong, and Kowloon Tsai) is one of the most established districts with the greatest number of schools in Hong Kong. Youth students led the participants to explore the uniqueness and significance of Kowloon City and get more understandings on historical, religious, cultural development within the community in order to inspire people to solve social issues creatively to achieve community sustainability.
- House of To Kwa Wan Stories (Neighborhood Mutual Help in Community)
- Holy Trinity Cathedral (Religious Heritage)
- Kowloon City Community (Multinational culture)
- Kowloon Walled City (Community Conservation and Activation)
- Hau Wang Temple (Religious Culture)
- Stonehouses Family Garden (Social Innovation and Conservation)