Are you a self-starter; team player who would like to be involved in projects leading to positive social impact and working with communities? Want to join a dynamic team alongside motivated, innovative and friendly colleagues who are here to drive positive changes? We would like to hear from you.Are you a self-starter; team player who would like to be involved in projects leading to positive social impact and working with communities? Want to join a dynamic team alongside motivated, innovative and friendly colleagues who are here to drive positive changes? We would like to hear from you.
Senior Project Executive
- Plan and organise conference sessions and community activities from concept to completion
- Liaise and provide secretariat support to relevant committees / working groups for project implementation and meetings
- Prepare project-related publications including information brochures, presentation materials and publicity materials etc.
- Handle speakers’ invitations and provide travel and lodging support for overseas and local guests
- Prepare project budgets and reports
- Perform ad hoc assignments and handle special projects as assigned by the supervisor, including performing work outside normal office hours.
- Bachelor’ degree holder in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Language Studies or related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experience in programme or community engagement management
- Proficient in serving executive support to a committee is preferred
- Possess excellent English and Chinese language qualifications.
- Well-organized, multi-tasking, attention to details and meeting deadlines
- Good project management skills with proven abilities to prioritise and manage tasks independently
- Good command of computer knowledge including Chinese word processing, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in launching new initiatives, funding applications will be an advantage.
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Competitive pay with annual leaves, medical insurance and gratuity
- Office at prime location in Wan Chai
- Opportunities to meet local and international social entrepreneurs, working partners from different sectors
Welcome young, energetic and strong motivation candidates!
Interested parties, please apply with full resume, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in social innovation and social entrepreneurship? SES will look for enthusiastic volunteers to help with our calendar of events at SES Community Carnival or events and the International Symposium. Volunteers are welcome to work on various aspects from event planning and logistics support, to SES ambassador on the day.
To Volunteer with us
Please email us with a 50-100 words introduction about who you are and your contact details at email@example.com. We will be in contact 2-4 weeks ahead of the occasion.